The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 817 out of 2,132 passed the Agriculturist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Agriculture in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this July 2009.
The members of the Board of Agriculture are Dr. Fortunato A. Battad, Chairman; Dr. Rodolfo M. Ela, Dr. Nora B. Inciong, Inv. Gonzalo O. Catan Jr., Dr. Teodoro A. Abilay and Mr. Vicente L. Domingo, Members.
Two hundred sixty-one (261) applicants were approved for registration without examination as Agriculturists.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, July 20, 2009 but not later than August 21, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Association of Agriculturist, Inc. (PAA) will also start on Monday, July 20, 2009.
- Full text of the Official Result of July 2009 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the July 2009 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the July 2009 Agriculturist Licensure Examination
- List of Approved Applicants for Registration Without Examination Per Board Res. No. 05 and Board Res. No. 06 dated May 5, 2009 and Board Res. No. 07 dated June 10, 2009.