The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 230 out of 542 passed the Physical and Occupational Therapists Licensure Examinations given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this January 2010.
The members of the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy who gave the licensure examinations are Dr. Reynaldo R. Rey-Matias, Chairman; Raul G. Agustin, Marylynn B. Querouz and Bernadette M. Reyes, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Friday, February 5, 2010 but not later than February 19, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examinations as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the SMX Convention Center Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Physical Therapy Association, Inc. (PPTA) and Occupational Therapy Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OTAP) will take place after registration as a Professional with the Board and the Commission.
- Full text of the Official Result of January 2010 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations
- Performance of schools in the January 2010 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the January 2010 Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Physical Therapist)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the five (5) highest places (Occupational Therapist)
- List of successful examinees in the January 2010 Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Licensure Examinations