The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) informs the public that the deadline for the filing of application for the September 2022 Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Professional Teachers in Bangkok, Thailand has been extended from August 10, 2022 to August 21, 2022.
Further, the Overseas Filipino Workers who intend to transfer their local examination application to Bangkok, Thailand shall do so until August 22, 2022 only and shall abide by the following:
- They shall pay the deficiency of Php1,300.00 at the Cashier of the Regional Office where they originally filed their application for examination (e.g. NCR, Baguio, etc.), personally or through a representative;
- They shall submit a request letter to transfer from Local Examination to SPLE to the Regional Office where they originally filed their application and shall copy furnish the Licensure Division via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The processor of the concerned Regional Office shall put a remark in the system “With additional payment of Php1,300.00 and the Receipt Number is _________ dated_________” before transferring the place of examination to Bangkok, Thailand;
- The processor shall also put the same remark on the examinee’s application documents before transmitting it to the Licensure Division;
- During the evaluation of documents in Bangkok, Thailand, the examinee shall present the original or photocopy of the two (2) receipts to the Delegation Team for verification and recording purposes. In case the examinee failed to present the receipts as proof of payment, he or she shall be deemed non-compliant and will be required to pay the whole Php2,200.00 examination fee or the deficiency, as the case may be.
For queries and concerns, please email Licensure Division at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates on SPLE, you may check the PRC website at www.prc.gov.ph and follow PRC official social media accounts at https://www.facebook.com/professionalregulationcommission and https://twitter.com/PRC_main