The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 251 out of 734 passed the Dentist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Dentistry in Manila this December 2009 and 83 Dental Technologists and 4 Dental Hygienists applicants were approved for registration without examination.
The members of the Board of Dentistry are Dr. Norma Reyes-Ayap, Chairman; Dr. Daniel G. Feraro, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, and Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, December 28, 2009 but not later than January 15, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday, January 25, 2010 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. The first oathtaking ceremony of new Dental Hygienists and Dental Technologists who were registered under the Grandfather’s Clause (registration without examination), will be held on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 1:30 in the afternoon at the Centennial Hall, Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. STRICTLY BUSINESS ATTIRE FOR ALL SUCCESSFUL EXAMINEES.
Registration for membership with the Philippine Dental Association will start on Monday, December 28, 2009.
- Full text of the Official Result of December 2009 Dentist Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the December 2009 Dentist Licensure Examination
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places
- List of successful examinees in the December 2009 Dentist Licensure Examination
- List of Approved Applicants for Registration Without Examination as Dental Technologists Per Board Res. No. 20 dated Sept. 14, 2009, Board Res. No. 23 dated Sept. 24, 2009, Board Res. No. 24 dated Oct. 29, 2009 and Board Res. No. 31 dated Dec. 10, 2009.
- List of Approved Applicants for Registration Without Examination as Dental Hygienists Per Board Res. No. 28 dated Nov. 20, 2009.