The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 7,470 elementary teachers out of 26,812 examinees (27.86%) and 5,914 secondary teachers out of 23,975 examinees (24.67%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) given by the Board for Professional Teachers on April 5, 2009 in 15 testing centers all over the Philippines and 1 testing center in Hong Kong. The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Brenda B. Corpuz, Officer-In-Charge; Dr. Josefina T. Cunanan, Vice-Chairperson; and Dr. Reynaldo T. Peña, Member.
The results of examination with respect to nine (9) examinees were withheld as per Board Resolution Nos. 16 & 17 Series of 2009 dated April 30, 2009.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced later. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Oath taking tickets are available at the Office of Professional Teachers, 3rd Floor, PRC Annex Building for NCR and Region IV passers; and at the PRC regional offices for the passers from the other regions.
REPORTS OF RATING will be distributed to successful examinees on the day of the oath taking ceremonies, except for N.C.R. and Region IV.
- Full text of the Official Result of April 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers
- Performance of schools in the April 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary Level & Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the April 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the April 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Secondary Level)