WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
Manila, April 11, 2017 – The Professional Regulation Commission is reminding the public to directly renew their respective Professional Identification Cards (PICs) at any of its offices and officially designated offsite service centers through the PRC Online Services which can be accessed at http://prc.gov.ph. Click HERE to view the step by step procedures for PRC PIC Renewal.
Please be informed that there are groups purportedly offering similar services online but are neither accredited nor authorized by the Commission to do so. Professionals are advised to avoid transacting with these unauthorized entities and refrain from providing confidential information to avoid identity theft or misuse of information for fraudulent purposes.
The Professional Regulation Commission warns the applicants and Professionals against fixers who offer services to transact with PRC in their behalf by obtaining personal information, including username and password. PRC clients are advised to observe the following when transacting online:
- APPOINTMENT SLOTS ARE FREE.
- Do not allow anyone to have your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Do not let other people create your online profile. Make sure that you create your own online profile and double check your information to avoid the invalidation of your application due to wrong data/information stated.
- Pay only to the authorized payment channels specified in the website.
Please be guided accordingly.