ADVISORY: Power Interruption in PRC Central Office on August 18, 2018
Due to the completion of its electrical works, particularly on metering and grounding system, the PRC Central Office will experience a power interruption on August 18, 2018. The PRC website and online services will also be temporarily down during the said power interruption.
NO SAME-DAY APPOINTMENT POLICY
Please be reminded that no appointment will be available on the same day of transaction (Exam Application, Initial Registration, PRC ID Renewal). All transacting clients are advised to set their appointment date in advance.
CREATION OF NEW ACCOUNT @ online1.prc.gov.ph
Please be informed that the previous user accounts from prc-online.com are no longer active. Register a new account at online1.prc.gov.ph. Thank you.
Pilot Implementation of PRC's Online Renewal System
The Professional Regulation Commission announces the pilot implementation of the new Online Renewal System (ORS) to the following Regional/Satellite Offices and Offsite Service Centers starting on 6 August 2018:
- Baguio Regional Office
- CDO Regional Office
- Legaspi Regional Office
- Lucena Regional Office
- Iloilo Regional Office
- Tacloban Regional Office
- Pagadian Regional Office
- Tuguegarao Regional Office
- Zamboanga Satellite Office
- Robinsons Place Manila
- Robinsons Galleria Ortigas
- Robinsons Place Las Piñas
- Robinsons Place Novaliches
- Robinsons Santiago
ORS allows the online application and online payment for the renewal of Professional Identification Card.
Click HERE to apply online.
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
The Professional Regulation Commission warns the applicants and Professionals against fixers who offer services to transact with PRC in their behalf by obtaining personal information, including username and password. PRC clients are advised to observe the following when transacting online:
- APPOINTMENT SLOTS ARE FREE.
- Do not allow anyone to have your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Do not let other people create your online profile. Make sure that you create your own online profile and double check your information to avoid the invalidation of your application due to wrong data/information stated.
- Pay only to the authorized payment channels specified in the website.
Please be guided accordingly.
- The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) requests the public's understanding on the ongoing system slow-down due to the transition of our ePayment System to LandBank's Link.BizPortal.
Please be assured that PRC is continuously exerting effort to ensure that all technical issues are addressed to better serve the public.
Thank you for bearing with us.
For any payment inquiries, kindly email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 405-7000.
To know more about LandBank's Link.BizPortal, click HERE.
- Effective July 30, 2018, applicants who opted to pay through PRC cashiers shall be required to pay and transact at their chosen appointment place and appointment date ONLY.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Online Accreditation of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Providers and Programs is Now Available
Starting today, May 4, 2018, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the availability of the Online Accreditation of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Providers and Programs and can be accessed via this LINK.
Applicants for Accreditation as CPD Providers / Programs can now apply online anytime, anywhere at their convenience. You can follow the step by step procedures thru this LINK. Only Accredited CPD Providers shall be allowed to apply for the accreditation of CPD Programs.
CPD Providers with valid Certificate of Accreditation and were accredited prior to the implementation of the CPDAS are required to register in the said website until December 31, 2018. Upon registration, the CPD Providers will be given a new Accreditation Number with fresh three (3) year- validity.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
- Starting on June 1, 2018, the Professional Regulation Commission announces that its Online Services will accept payments via the LANDBANK Link BizPortal (ePayment Portal) using any of the following payment options:
- LANDBANK ATM Cards
- Bancnet Member-Bank's ATM / Debit Cards (Click HERE for the list of participating banks)
- Globe GCash
- Starting on 09 March 2018, all transactions covered by Continuing Professional Development Division (CPDD) and Accreditation and Compliance Division (ACD) (Formerly: Standards and Inspection Division) shall be entertained at the Ground Floor, Delegation Building of Philippine International Convention Center (PICC).
ADVISORY : Renewal of Professional Identification Card at PICC Starting On March 06,2018
Starting March 06, 2018 (Tuesday) onwards, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Central Office will move the processing of Renewal of Professional Identification Card at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), Pasay City.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE EXAMINATIONS will be accepted at the Professional Regulation Commission - PICC Office starting on Monday, March 5, 2018.
Applicants may file and submit their documents at the PRC Office located at the Entrance Foyer, Ground Floor, Secretariat Building, Philippine International Convention Center, CCP Complex, Pasay City.
The requirements for Application for Licensure Examinations for each profession can be viewed in the official website of PRC (www.prc.gov.ph), Online Application option under the Examination eServices section.