Steps in Filing Application for the Batch/Manual Licensure Examinations
STEP 1. Secure Application Form from the PRC Customer Service Center (CSC) and accomplish the same.
STEP 2. Submit the Application Form for processing and evaluation at any of the Processing Windows together with the following:
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation with SCANNED PICTURES AND WITH REMARKS “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY” (Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accredited agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]). Graduates of New Schools/Degree Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
- Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (in (NSO) security paper; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from the Local Civil Registrar)
- Original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar).
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures in white background with complete name tag
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Other specific requirements as required by the Commission or the Professional Regulatory Board
NOTE: Secure the following from the processor upon approval of your application:
- Permanent Examination and Registration Record card (PERRC)
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
STEP 3. Pay examination fee at any of the cashier windows and get official receipt.
- Baccalaureate Degree - P900.00
- Non-Baccalaureate Degree - P600.00
- Removal - P450.00
STEP 4. Pay for metered documentary stamps and mailing envelope with metered documentary stamps at the Customer Service Center.
STEP 5. Accomplish the PERRC and NOA. Indicate the Application Number, Official Receipt number, date, and amount on the Notice of Admission.
STEP 6. Proceed to any of the Issuance Windows (Window 9, 10, 11, 12) for final review of qualifications and documents and issuance of NOA, Program of Examination, Examinee's Kit and Self-Instruction Sheet. "Download Examinees’ Self Instruction Sheet."
STEP 7. Keep the Notice of Admission and Official Receipt. Bring these with you on the first day of the examination. For further information, read the General Instructions at the back page of the NOA, Program of Examination, Examinee's Kit and Self-Instruction Sheet.
STEP 8. Bring your NOA when you verify with the PRC your school/building assignment which will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) or three (3) working days before examination date.
NO APPLICATION SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED. YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE FORFEITED.
APPLICATIONS WHOSE ENTRIES WITH RESPECT TO NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and SEX DIFFER FROM ENTRIES IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR), and OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.