Board of Chemistry

History

The Board of Examiners for Chemists was created with the approval on June 18, 1952 of Republic Act No. 754 or the “Chemistry Law.”

The first Board was composed of Benito F. Legarda as Chairman, and Eduardo Taylor and Marcos Alicante as Members. The Syllabi of the Subjects in the Chemistry licensure examination was promulgated on September 13, 1994. Two days later on September 15, the Board conducted its first fully-computerized licensure examinations and released the results on December 9, 1994.




Information Visit webpage of other Boards













Official Gazette
Open Data Portal