A person shall be regarded as practicing veterinary medicine and surgery who shall append or cause to be appended to his name the letters V.S., D.V.M., V.M.D., M.D.C., D.V.S., or the words “Veterinary,” “Veterinarian,” “Veterinary surgeon,” “Veterinary dentist,” or any other initials or title implying qualifications to so practice, or who shall treat, operate on, or prescribe for any physical ailment in, or any physical injury to, or deformity of, any domestic animals , for which he shall receive any monetary compensation.
- Consultation, valuation, investigation and management services on agricultural engineering;
- Management or supervision and the preparation of engineering designs, plans, specifications, project studies and estimates for agricultural, aquaculture and fishery, and forest product machinery, agricultural buildings and structures, farm electrification and energy systems, agricultural processing equipment, irrigation and soils conservation systems and facilities, agricultural waste utilization systems and facilities;
- Conducting research and development, training and extension work, and consultancy services on agricultural engineering facilities/services, system and technologies;
- Testing, evaluation and inspection of agricultural, fishery and forest product machinery and other related agricultural engineering facilities and equipment.
- Management, manufacturing and/or marketing of agricultural machinery and other related agricultural engineering facilities and equipment;
- Teaching, agricultural engineering subjects in institution of learning in the Philippines;
- Employment with the government provided such item or position requires the knowledge and expertise of an agricultural engineer.
Visit webpage of other Boards