Board of Agriculture
Qualification of Board Members
The Chairman and Members of the Board of Agriculture shall, at the time of their appointment, possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a natural-born citizen and resident of the Philippines.
- Must be at least forty (40) years of age.
- Must be of proven integrity and possessed of high moral and ethical values in his personal as well as professional conduct.
- Must not have been convicted in a final judgment of a crime involving moral turpitude.
- Must be a holder of at least a degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, preferably with a master's degree in agriculture obtained from a school, college or university established or recognized by the Government or from abroad and has been engaged in the practice of the agriculture profession for at least ten (10) years before his appointment.
- Must not be connected with any school, college or university granting a degree that qualifies graduates of such degree for admission to the licensure examination for agriculturists either as administrative official/employee or faculty member or as owner, partner or stockholder.
- Must not be connected with any review center or any entity conducting review classes for candidates in licensure examinations for agriculturists either as owner, partner or stockholder or reviewer.
Members of the Board
FORTUNATO A. BATTAD
RODOLFO M. ELA
GONZALO O. CATAN, JR
VICENTE L. DOMINGO
NORA B. INCIONG
Visit webpage of other Boards