Philippine Association of Radiologic Technologists (PART)
c/o Martinez Memorial Hospital
198 A. Mabini St., Caloocan City
Re-accredited: Res. No. 2011-611 dated June 28, 2011
The Philippine Association of Radiologic Technologists was established on
May 1954 as an integrated association of three societies with the primary objective
of uniting X-ray technicians from the private and government medical institutions.
In 1969, the PART became the 36th regular chapter member of the
International Society of Radiographers and Radiologic Technologists.
Accredited by the PRC in September 1992, the Association is an affiliate of the
Philippine College of Radiography (PCR). It actively collaborated with the Technical
Panels of the Committee on Radiologic Technology Education of Higher
Education, the DECS, Ministry of Health, Radiation Health Office, Philippine
College of Radiology, and the Civil Service Commission in formulating the new
curriculum standard for Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology that was
implemented in 1989.
In its commitment to keep its member-professionals abreast with technological
advancements, PART formed the Radiologic Technology Continuing Professional
Education Council which ensures that members undergo continuing
Visit webpage of other Boards