The Board of Pharmaceutical Examiners was created on
January 26, 1903 by virtue of Public Act No. 597 under the
Department of Interior. The members were appointed by the
Commissioner of Public Health upon the advice and consent
of the Board of Health.
When Public Act No. 4007 was enacted on December 5,
1932, the executive department was reorganized, placing
the Board of Pharmaceutical Examiners under the Department
of Public Instruction.
On June 21, 1969, Republic Act No. 5921, “An Act to
Regulate the Practice and Setting Standards of Pharmaceutical
Education in the Philippines and Other Purposes,” was
enacted creating the Board of Pharmacy.
Visit webpage of other Boards