Board of Master Plumber

History

The Board for Master Plumbers was created by virtue of Republic Act No. 1378 also known as the “Plumbing Law” enacted on June 18, 1955. The first Board of Examiners under the Civil Service Commission was composed of Jesus Tanghal Dera as Chairman and Eusebio N. Salazar and Fernando R. Solis as Members.

The Board conducted its first licensure examination on July 1956 and its first fully computerized examinations on February 23, 1994.




Information Visit webpage of other Boards













Official Gazette
Open Data Portal