- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE
EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1
or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown
and long plastic envelopes.
CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
Shown below are the room assignments of examinees for a particular licensure examination.
- May 2016 Licensure Examination for Chemical Engineers
- May 2016 Licensure Examination for Real Estate Brokers
- June 2016 Licensure Examination for Nurses