- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
Shown below are the room assignments of examinees for a particular licensure examination.
- May 2015 Nurses Licensure Examination
- May 2015 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination
- May 2015 Certified Public Accountants Licensure Examination
- May 2015 Dentists Licensure Examination
- May 2015 Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination