Thrusts and Priorities
Since 2001, the PRC has been undergoing a wide range of reforms in order to transform itself into an honest, efficient, vibrant, dynamic, and technology-propelled agency.It has now gone a long way. With its Thrusts and Priorities, it has found a new bar of performance and image in serving its stakeholders – credible, efficient, honest, dynamic and technology-propelled.
Our Thrusts and Priorities
- Good Governance
- Customer-focused Service
- Integrity of Licensure Examination
- Upgrading of Filipino Professionals
- Public Liability of Professionals
- Support to National Development Priorities
- Preparation of "Code of Good Governance for the Professions in the Philippines" and implementation through Executive Order 220 signed on June 23, 2003
- Implementation of "Good Governance Code of Ethical Standards for PRC Officials and Employees"
- All-out war against fake licensing syndicates and filing of charges in 50 cases involving fake professionals
- Creation of Internal Audit Service in compliance with Administrative Order No. 70
- Updating of Code of Ethics for various professions
- Strict and full adherence to professional regulatory laws
- Systems development and streamlining with performance standards through manualization with Development Academy of the Philippines